Sit in an Easy Pose, with a light jalandhar bandh. Eyes: Focus through the Brow Point.
MUDRA: Put the palms together in Prayer Pose at the center of the chest, or in Gyan Mudra with the wrists on the knees.
EK ONG KAAR-(UH) One Creator Creation SAA TAA NAA MAA-(UH) True Identity SIREE WHAA-(UH) HAY GU-ROO Great Indescribable Wisdom The chant is very precise. On EK pull in the navel. On each final “UH” lift the diaphragm up firmly. The “UH” sound is more a result of the powerful movement of the diagphragm than a pronounced purposeful projected sound. Relax the navel and abdomen on HAY GUROO. The sound has a “spin” to it. It is a 3-1/2 cycle rhythm. As you chant, imagine energy and sound spiraling up and around the spinal cord in a right-handed helix, in a clockwise direction, looking from the top of the spine down to the base. Start at the base of the spine as you initiate the energy from the navel. End with the focus over the head to the Cosmos on HAY GUROO.
Time: Continue for 31 minutes. Practice for 40-120 days.
Comments: This extraordinary Laya Yoga chant brings the soul and destiny present. It suspends you above conflicts attracted by success and the activity of the Positive Mind. It lets your activity serve your purpose. It makes you creative and focused on your real priorities and helps you sacrifice what is needed to accomplish them. The word Laya refers to suspension from the ordinary world. Laya Yoga fixes your attention and energy on your essence and higher consciousness without normal distractions and attachments having power over your reactive awareness. This mantra opens the secret book of Laya Yoga.
ONG SOHUNG mantra:
This is one of many favorite mantras and I use it all different kind of situations.
Enjoy and let it help and guide you!
KLICKA PÅ LÄNKEN
The Essence of Self
1) Arm Circles Sit in Easy Pose wlth the legs crossed. Extend the arms to the front and slighly to the sides, to form a V wIth the body. The arms are straight out from the shoulders, hands extended with palms facing down. Rotate the arms backwards in large circles. Keep the arms positioned so that the circles are in front and slightly out to the sides. Begin Breath of Fire and gradually increase the power of the breath as you rotate the arms faster, wider and wider. Continue for 1 to 4 minutes. Then inhale, hold the posture, exhale and relax the arms down.
This is an energetic exercise. The faster the breath is, the more powerfully it stimulates the heart center and opens the lungs.
2) Rocking Bow Lie on the stomach and assume Bow Pose: Reach back an take hold of the ankles stretching up by creating a tension between the arms and legs. Rock back and forth from the shoulders to the knees, coordinating the motion with a powerful Breath of Fire, so powerful that it feels as though fire were coming from the nostrils. Continue for 1 minute. Then relax briefly.
Bow Pose massages the internal organs, especially the digestive organs, and gives a full backward bend to the entire spine. Coupled with Breath of Fire and rocking it invigorates the entire person, and stimulates the movement of energy to the heart.
3) Rock on Spine Lie on the back with the thighs clasped to the chest, forehead to the knees.
Rock along the entire length of the spine in conjunction with Breath of Fire for 1 minute.
This exercise allows the spine to curve and stretch in the opposite way from the previous exercise.
4) Crow Squats Stand with feet 1 to 2 feet apart. The feet face forward, turned slightly outward. Interlace the fingers in Venus Lock on top of the head. Exhale and crouch down so that the buttocks are as close to the floor as possible. Ideally the feet remain flat on floor. Keep the spine as straight as possible. Then inhaIe and return to the standing position. Continue for 26 squats.
Crow Squats allow the pelvis to relax and open.
5) Arm Circles Repeat the first exercise for 1 to 2 minutes.
6) Essence of Self Meditation Sitting in Easy Pose, cross the hands at the center of the chest over the heart center. Close the eyes. Remain focused and meditate for 5 to 31 minutes. If available, meditate with or sing some divine, uplifting music. (See “Resources’ for companion CD.)
Drop any self-limitations. Surrender the self to the Self. In this expanded awareness you will experience your essence.
This series of exercises guides the pranic life force through the body to the heart center,
opening the heart so that you can give and receive love without fear, anger or resentment. This state of compassion is the essence of self. When feeling weighted down by the scars and disappointments of life, this kriya will help you sense the broader reality of which you are a part. All possibilities open to you when you live from the essence of Self. Physically this kriya releases tensions, strengthens digestion. and opens the lungs.
Astrology yoga with Mehtab in Sweden!! It’s ALL happening. ✌🌞🌜 #astrology #yoga #kundalini #mehtabbenton #dagås #mangalam
Min bästis sedan 6 månader tillbaka:
Kan köpas här:
Page 2 of 13